Saturday, January 26, 2013

January Is Almost Gone!

My goodness where did the time fly? I have been missing in action I guess, busy with other things. Well I am back to have a chat!

The winter is flying by with a lot of cold, freezing cold and snow. Not what I like but I have no choice, as I am not in control of the weather. If I had my druthers I would have warm weather all year round. So what to wear on days like this. Why Boots, Heavy Coats or Jackets. Wearing tights with long dresses and high boots are a good thing. Of course wearing a hat, scarf and gloves goes long way too!

Soon I will be getting ready for my spring clothing to list and need to take those lovely pictures of them on my Mandy the mannequin who is always fighting me with her long arms and legs. I bought her a new wig as the red one was always falling off and she looked like she just got out of bed. Gosh she is too tall for me, 5'7" and I am only a tiny wee bit over 5'1".

I love my new store at etsy and its starting to grow with lovely clothing, shoes, handbags and jewelry. I finally have over a hundred items listed and I am well on my way for the next hundred. I have a few listings to show what I have and what has left for their new homes.


 Come and visit me here!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/outoftheattic2u
























































No comments:

Post a Comment