Sunday, October 23, 2011

Are You Getting Ready For The Holidays?

I don't know if I am getting ready or not as there is so little time to do much of anything. It just seems that the days are getting shorter and shorter. I am doing more research on Vintage Clothing than listing them. I do have so many pretty Holiday Dresses which I need to add to my website Out Of The Attic 2u

I do love the hustle and bustle of shopping but that seems like so many years ago as today its all online so its quiet, no crowds or excitement for me much anymore. I do miss those days but its so convenient to shop online than to go out in the cold and snowy climate (not yet), cold but no snow!


I will give you all a preview of what I have to list (well not all, too many of them) and if you are interested in do email me from my website and I will give you more information on the dress. I hope you enjoy these  Vintage Dresses as much as I do! These are from the 1980's.

Red Dress

Color Block Dress



Black Dress

White Dress

1 comment:

  1. so pretty the red and the color blocking dresses

    http://www.thriftiesnewspaper.com

    ReplyDelete